Monday, May 23, 2011

The Sissification of Our Once Heroic Quarterback Is Now Complete


Yes, that is Tom Brady screaming like a little girl as he goes down a water slide in Mexico with his hot piece of ass wife. After the Bieber haircut, the Euro ponytail, the men's fashion magazines and the Yankee hats, I thought I saw it all. But this new picture takes the cake. You'd expect to see this out of Eli Manning, but Tom Brady is meant to embody masculinity...not this crap. I don't even know what to think anymore. Tom you're just giving the haters ammunition, and at this point I'm having a hard time defending you. Please just go out and screw four movie starlets in a row, and get caught slamming Jack Daniels out of the bottle, that is your only hope of saving your reputation.

1 comment:

Cornelius Hardenbergh said...

Wait, waterslides in mexico on vacation with supermodels are for sissies now?

Sign me up for being a sissy.