Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Mea Culpa

On this blog, I have gained the reputation as a loud mouthed, uncouth lout. I make rash judgments on basically everybody, and sometimes I am right....other times I have been wrong. Instead of apologizing for everything I've ever said, I'm just going to create bullets for easy reading. The following I have been wrong about:

  • Jason Varitek for saying that he should have retired three years ago.
  • Tim Wakefield for saying basically the same thing.
  • David Ortiz for the nickname I created "Big Popout" and "Big Slumpi", or even "Giant Hole in the Lineup".
  • The Miami Heat for doubting they could beat the Celtics. (I still doubt Lebron James is the best player in the NBA, and will vehemently defend that no matter how many great playoff games he has.)
  • Never understood the big deal around LOST.
  • The Jets for doubting they could beat the Patriots.
  • Rhode Island for doubting they could beat BC....two years in a row.
  • Joakim Noah, for thinking his skill set would never translate to the NBA. I never saw anyone scream so much in my life, but who knew, that skill would carry over to the Bulls.
  • Jonathan Papelbon, because hey, he isn't perfect, but I'll take it.
  • Not being interested in the Bruins last year.
  • Gaining interest in the Bruins during the playoffs again.
  • Still having not seen an episode of Parks and Recreation.
  • Dennis and Callahan....HAHA YEAH RIGHT.
  • Being the lone dissenter that thought the Kendrick Perkins trade was a good thing... should have listened to the rest of you.
  • Trading Chris Johnson to GHABBY in fantasy football for what turned into Braylon Edwards and Jason Witten.
  • Thinking BC could beat Nevada.
  • Thinking BC should have made the NCAA tournament.
  • Posting drunk.
  • Not profreeding my posts befor I send thennm.
Did I miss anything?

1 comment:

SmartyBarrett said...

I have every season of LOST on DVD. I will force you to sit down and watch every episode in order, start to finish, because that is the only way it can be watched. I'm planning a full re-watch soon, but I'm more than happy to loan you the DVDs, and if I enter the room and interrupt your viewing of it, you have full permission to throw a Hot Pocket at me.

Let's get Sh!tShow on this case...