Wednesday, July 14, 2010

He must have heard "Manny"




Yesterday after the All Star Game reporters asked Jon Lester a question about old minor league teammate and "totally worth the price of Mike Lowell and Josh Beckett" Marlin Superstar Hanley Ramirez. Asked whether he would want to go to a strip club, I mean get a slice of pizza with Ramirez, Lester said:

"I'd have a better chance of being struck by lightning than me and him getting a pizza together," Lester said. "You can take that for what it's worth. But there was no chance on God's green earth that I was getting a pizza with him."

When asked what he would rather do, Lester continued by saying:

*I'd rather let Lindsay Lohan drive me around Beverly Hills at two in the morning on a Saturday night

* I'd rather discuss affirmative action with Mel Gibson


* I'd rather make out with Marge Schott. Yes 2010 Marge Schott.


* I'd rather drink Busch Light that has been sitting in the sun for two weeks, and is mixed with Mike Timlin's piss.


* I'd rather watch the 2010 All Star Game all over again.

No comments: