Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh Hey! There's A Baseball Game Tonight!

Ay, Robinson!

The holiest of holy days in our entire calendar.

...wait, Christians? HELL NO. Sox fans, bitch. I pray to the Lord Theo and routinely give readings from the book of Francona. Yes, kids, it's Opening Day, let us bow our heads and pray for Beckett's blessing. And to top it off, it's against the Yanks, yikes! Let's play some ball!

I will be in attendance for this occasion, and will be providing updates on my Twitter, @SmartyBarrett, so be sure to follow me, or at least read it, talk shit, whatever! Check on it during the game, my iPhone is sure to be going nuts from the first pitch to the last out. Or comment here - either way, it's going to be a fucking BLAST. Enjoy it, everyone!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

wheeeeeeeeeee!

jennycupcakes said...

This is going to be awesome follow me too since I'll be there right along side SB :) @jennycupcakes1

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is a Mass Hysteria?

SmartyBarrett said...

Amen, anon. It's coming back... I promise.