Friday, April 16, 2010

Josh Beckett impregnated your girlfriend with his glare

Yo everyone out there in Hysteria world which at this point must be two of you. I'm at the game tonight freezing my testicles off at the Red Sox game. Luckily after the injuries to Ellsbury and Cameron we are down to our fifth outfielder who is either going to be Darren Bragg or Tom Brunansky. Check out my twitter feed tonight for all the action. Cheers.

www.twitter.com/hzmls
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

ballamiguel said...

The Red Sox are currently all impregnated with suck.

Uncle Mike said...

Impossible. How can Josh Beckett impregnate anyone when he is, himself, a douche?

Look at the bright side, Sox fan: At least you're doing better, and with fewer injuries, than the Mets. Wait a minute...

nfsffw said...

I make 3.