Wednesday, February 24, 2010

See how quickly the Pats third receiver problem was solved?



I couldn't believe it myself when I read it, but the Patriots re-signed David Patten to a one year deal. David Patten. Wow. I hope to crap the Pats have another option up their sleeve for receivers, but knowing Belichick who the hell knows. But that makes me ask the question. What was Donald Hayes not available? Troy Brown too busy playing BINGO with the old folks to unretire for the thirteenth time? In other related Patriots news The Pats tried to resign Chad Jackson but he couldn't get off his shift at Wendy's to make a try out. David Givens missed the phone call because he was too busy listening to tracks from Aaliyah and Destiny's Child that he downloaded off Napster.

They also were aiming to re-sign Bethel Johnson but he dropped the phone when his mom threw it to him.

No comments: