Wednesday, February 3, 2010
at 4:55 PM Posted by BCHysteria
BC's stellar recruiting class is complete. Now it's nowhere near the level of Florida's but it is still impressive. Leading the class is Chase Rettig, a California QB who could be starting soon, and Shakim Phillips a four star WR. Who else was Coach Spaz able to bring in?
* Rip Torn
* Bill Romanowski
* Scott Brown
* Lucky the Leprechaun
* In need of another kicker they grabbed these four Superfans to sign a LOI
* Doug Flutie's nephew of his third cousin twice removed.
* Eytucan ,chief of the Na'vi
* The illegitimate child of Mark Chmura and a 17 year old
* Sean Williams
* The bouncer at MaryAnne's
* Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino
*Anyone in Matt Ryan's family that has any eligibility left.
* Exclusive rights to Tim Tebow Jr
Did I miss anyone?