Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Reason # 481,516 to Hate ESPN


So I just stumbled across this poll on ESPN.com, which in itself is a tad ridiculous (how can you possibly compare a DE and a WR in the simple terms of "Who's better?"?), but the results are even worse.

That's right, kids. The WWL has brainwashed us into thinking - wait for it - Brett Favre is better than Adrian Peterson.

Read that again.

Brett Favre > Adrian Peterson.

....

/head asplodes

....

As an FYI, my vote is on the right. I may be a tad biased, but I stick by my top 15 or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why isn't Korey Stringer above Favre?

poker affiliate said...

Maybe my numbers are wrong, but AP has averaged over 4 yards per carry 1x in the last 8 games, while Favre has thrown 10 td's and 0 int the last 2.5 games. AP needs to show up and show hes the best, because 63 yards on 26 carries in the playoffs doesnt get it done.

SmartyBarrett said...

It's true, AP has been down this year. Maybe because he has a QB that audibles out of running plays 15 times a game.