Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gosh Darn It I Couldn't be Prouder!


Yahoooo!!!!! I'm a New York Met now. Woopee!! Wowsers there are two hockey squads in this town ay? Man this is great! The best part about playing here, the baseball diamond behind me looks like a pancake, and you know what my favorite drink is right? MAPLE SYRUP! Speaking of which, Omar Minaya sold me on being a Met by promising me three extra cases of Big Steve Canuck's Real Maple Syrup, none of that Mrs. Buttersworths junk. I came here to win to New York because I want to win a championship, and with a rotation of Oliver Perez, John Maine an eh is El Duque, it is an inevitable as a Quebecaneer being queer moose lover! Darharharar!!!!Oh I can hear it now, the victory parade, over the loud speakers EEEEEVVVVVERRRYYYYTTTHHHIING I DOOOOOOOOOO, I DOOOOO IT FOR YOU. New Yorkers, you think Jay Z is a special musician, wait until you rock out to Bryan Adams! This year is going to be so special, New Yorkers you are going to be so proud of me! I promise to live in the long tradition of Mets greats such as Bobby Bonilla, Moises Alou, Luis Castillo, and Pedro Martinez! Aw shucks, I am so happy!

4 comments:

SmartyBarrett said...

Don't tell me it's not worth dying for.

GHABB,Y~! said...

Canadian NotManny is now Canadian NotYankee.

Also, it should be noted that Nickelback is from Canada. Just sayin'.

dubbschism said...

Mrs. ButterWORPS.

DRSimoes said...

Don't forget Mo Vaugn!