Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stop rooting for my team... now


I really should stay off the Boston.com message boards. After reading Nick Carfado's riveting pile of dog shit regarding the possible Ellsbury for Gonzalez trade (Smarty will be covering that later), I perused the reader comments, and found this gem from camper9574:

"Trading Ellsbury would be as smart today as trading Babe Ruth was then!

Don't be stupid!"



Did he just seriously compare Jacoby Ellsbury with arguably the best baseball player of all time? He did right? I'm not high or dead am I? Or at least he said that trading away Ellsbury would be comparable to trading away the best baseball player of all time. This is some sort of joke correct? I misread it right? No he meant it? Wow.

STOP ROOTING FOR MY TEAM. YOU'RE AN EMBARASSMENT TO MY TOWN AND CITY. WE DON'T WANT YOU AS A FAN ANYMORE, IN FACT SELL ME ALL OF YOUR TICKETS BECAUSE THE RED SOX DON'T DESERVE YOUR STINK FILLING UP FENWAY PARK. PLEASE GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM, NOW.

2 comments:

dubbschism said...

Ellsbury
Speed
Power
Navajo

SmartyBarrett said...

Hi-how-are-ya, Hi-how-are-ya...