Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Fantasy Sports Challenge!!!

Boohooo HZMLS knows more about college football than me and I can't handle it!

We are having one of those fantasy College Bowl Pick Em Challenges over at ESPN. There are no prizes given away by us, because well, Smarty GHABBY and I are friggin poor. Instead you can win the smug satisfaction that you are smarter than three nerdy white boys from Massachusetts. Do you know who is going to win the Meineke Car Care Bowl? Who you got Wyoming or Fresno State?

This is the link to join, can you do any less?
http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=4366


1 comment:

Cornelius Hardenbergh said...

I joined, but apparently because 4 games nobody cares about have been played I can't randomly click checkboxes for 20-odd games I don't care about.