Monday, October 26, 2009

Yeah the Yanks Won and Stuff


So the Yankees euthanized the Rally Monkey with a butcher knife, and made Anaheim look like the ummmm Red Sox. Know what will make us Bostonians feel better? This. Which oddly enough I could watch for hours on end, look at the hypnotic rhythmn in which he strokes that bat. Weird huh? An animated gif that looks like A-Rod jacking off is amusing to me, well there really isn't anything else for me to cheer about baseball wise this time of year. As much as other Boston sites are going to blah blah blah about the Phils winning, the Yanks are going to win...easily. Five games? .Probably, as much as I hate to admit it. Do I really want to see the Yanks win? Absolutely not, I hate watching them win as much as I hate reading about how clutchy Mr. Captain Clutchy is, or the incessant shots of Kate Hudson during the games. So if you are a Yankees fan and unfortunately stumbled upon this blog, congrats on your American League Championship and cherish it, because next year the newly reloaded Red Sox consisting of Felix Hernandez, Adrian Gonzalez and some sort of Jason Bay-Matt Holliday hybrid will kick your ass.

1 comment:

ballamiguel said...

Please to make post on C's win and make fun of bipolar Delonte West?

kthxbai