Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rich Hill is the Modern Translation of Matt Young



You are watching the end of a once promising career. There is no way that he is going to have a major league gig after this piss poor outing. <<<Side Note: Adam Jones is a lot of fun to watch, first he robs Youkilis of a home run yesterday, and then today he probably broke four ribs running full steam into the wall>>> 4 runs already through the first two innings, and an ERA this year of over 8. Part of me wants to laugh, because I drafted him as my number two starter last year before he forgot how to throw strikes, but another side of me wants to see a Boston native be successful. Too bad though, I hate seeing baseball players who live in Milton playing for the Long Island Ducks.

Back to watching John Smoltz...who for some reason has not been discussed on this site.

No comments: