Monday, June 8, 2009

Always Beware the Flying Knee

Rather than watching Magic-Lakers last night, I watched the AWESOME World Extreme Cagefighting show on Versus last night, which may have been the best MMA show of the year. The main event (Mike Brown vs. Urijah Faber) was probably one of the ten best fights I've ever seen, but that wasn't even what resonated with me after the event. No, instead, the highlight of last night's WEC show was the utter DESTRUCTION that took place in the Jose Aldo vs. Cub Swanson fight. Don't blink, or you'll miss the utter demolishing of a white man:



Dude knocked the fuck out? Check. Guy with awful tattoos getting his comeuppance? Check. Giant vagina opened over a man's eye? Check. Street Fighter 2 finisher? Check. Fantastic post-fight dancing? Check. This, kids, is why I love fighting.

1 comment:

Boatdrinks said...

Damn Ghabby, my cookie almost came back up.
Are his brains going to leak out of that hole?