Friday, April 24, 2009

In Which Your Editors Weigh in on the Sporting World's Most Pressing Issue


Raquel: I actually like the mustache
GHABB,Y~! oh, im a fan of any and all facial hair
im attempting the serpico beard as we speak
but he def looks like the dude from the sarah silverman show
Raquel: I do not watch that show
as I'd rather masturbate with a cheese grater than listen to Sarah Silverman's voice
but I respect your right to watch it
GHABB,Y~! thank you voltaire

Truth be told: I like the mustache. It says, "Hey, baby. I'll fix that leaky faucet of yours... then pound you into next week while flexing my biceps in front of your bathroom mirror." RAWR! My impending move to St. Louis is looking sexier by the minute.

In other news, Celtics blah blah 21 points blah. When the fuck does the Bruins' next series start?

3 comments:

Cornelius Hardenbergh said...

We can at least maybe find out who were playing tonight...

...and start researching ways to heckle them.

Rocco said...

I'm curious. Is living in the same city as the man you've been cheating on your team with allowed? Will this be like matter/anti-matter? Do you have to root for the Blues, Cards, and Rams now?

R.J. said...

Best post ever? Best post ever.