Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Sure Boston Dirt Dogs Will Remain Level-Headed About This

I haven't looked at Boston Dirt Dogs yet today (or any day for that matter), but I bet it looks something like this...

April 14, 2009 09:49 AM

Time To Panic




Worst Team In The AL East... Disgraceful
R.I.P. Red Sox 2009 Season - We Hardly Knew Ye


Hometown Loser Fraud Losers off to Worst Start Since '96
A's 8 - EmbarrasSox 2
Nice Catch, Jason Bay-thetic
Mike Blow-Hole Is Becoming A Whale Of A Problem
Jon "Casey Fossum" Lester Belongs In AAA... Or Traded
Terry FranComa Owes Fans An Apology For 2-5 Start
J.D. Drew Has Never Done Anything Right Ever
Nomar Is The Best SS We've Ever Had, Why Didn't Theo Go After Him?
Now We're Stuck With Nick Green - Thanks, Worst GM In Baseball
(Hispanic Player) Stinks, (Different Hispanic Player) Also Stinks
(White Player) Played OK

"I'm sure you guys are getting tired of me saying this, but I don't think I pitched as bad
as the line score says." -- 4.13.09, Jon "The Excuse Machine" Lester

3 comments:

HZMLS said...

I would like to punch Steve Silva in the dick

GHABB,Y~! said...

lmfao, their site legit says "Lesterrible" right now.

Shaun said...

Watch them run off like 10 in a row now.