Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slowbreaker Nightly Reading Club


Jesus Christ Hysterics, you have to check out what GHABBY has been up to at our affiliate Slowbreaker:

5 Steps for Surviving In the NFL

And if you have more time to kill read the heaping piles of shit that SmartyBarrett and I wrote...

I know you all don't care about college basketball around this here parts, but check out my post on St. Mary's Technical Foul Situation.

The Housing market is crap, so you can get the Mike Vick Mansion dirt cheap. Includes dog graveyard with two plots remaining, and a ummm, cock fighting ring?

Ray Lewis got a WHAT?


Hey Raquel, look I wrote about hockey, yeah me!




Celtics game tonight...going on right now in fact.....can a team starting Stephon Marbury and Mikki Moore beat D-Wade? We shall see.

No comments: