Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My morning just hit 10 on the Awesomeness Scale

/Takes long chug of iced coffee

Busy day this morning, lets open up my email and see what I got....Oh some crap from the BC Bookstore, what do they want me to buy another 60 dollar hoodie or the Gerard Phelan Autobiography?....WAIT A MINUTE...Is that? No....wait...it can't be....IT IS!!!

Thank you for completing my morning BC. I know I don't want to turn Mass Hysteria into a babe site, with girls posted every five minutes....or do we????? And I know Raquel will kill me for posting this but I couldn't resist. Erin Andrews with a BC logo behind her, man I've got to go lock myself in the bathroom for a few minutes....

And yes I know this was probably sent to every college from USC to North Shore Community, but let me have my moment ok???

1 comment:

GHABB,Y~! said...

To be fair, the North Shore Community College version has "Photos" spelled as "Picktcherz"