Thursday, March 12, 2009

Join us or die. Can you do any less?



Ok fuckers. I asked nicely a couple of days ago, now I am ordering you to join the MASS HYSTERIA FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE CRAPTACULAR. Rumor has it the winner of the league will see Raquel's tatas, though the validity of that is highly suspect. But come on, don't make me beg here. Worthington P. Foxtrotty has already claimed Lefty Grove and that damnable Papist Roger Hornsby.

Well anyways, join our league. Email me at hazelmaeslandingstrip@gmail.com.

Hell the first five to do it, will get a crotch shot from either Raquel or SmartyBarrett. Your choice.

7 comments:

nfsffw said...

Sent you an e-mail a week or so ago. Will send another...

Shaun said...

I work overnights, and I'm usually semi-comatose in the daytime due to the lack of nighttime sleep. If I could learn when the draft would be, and online/offline, w/e, I shall choose whether or not to join. Thanks.

HZMLS said...

I assume the draft will be sometime in the evening.


@NSFFW I forwarded your email to APNDR a while ago..

nfsffw said...

Just sent another one, before I saw your note.

Cornelius Hardenbergh said...

You don't want me in your fantasy baseball league. Deal with it.

The A-Train said...

Rumor has it the winner of the league will see Raquel's tatas

I'm pretty sure anyone who reads KSK knows you only need to buy her some tequila for that to happen.

stanley cup of chowder said...

I sent an email last night. If there are any spots left, let me know.