Our ferocious, and partially brain dead closer Jonathan Papelbon, continues to bring up the former left fielder who shall not be named.
"Once we saw that, we weren't afraid to get rid of him. It's like cancer. That what he was. Cancer. He had to go. It sucked, but that was the only scenario that was going to work."
Also in the article Papelbon discussed other recent revelations in his life:
* Jimi Hendrix was a fantastic musician. It's hard to imagine where his genius came from!
*The Polar Express was my favorite book as a kid. None of that word nonsense.
* If you take the seed of corn, and put it in the microwave, you can make a delicious treat that goes well with watching a movie. Just don't leave it in their too long, when they turn black, they become gross.
* Adolf Hitler was a very very bad man
* If you mix red food coloring and blue food coloring you can make PURPLE!!!
* Sticking a key in an electric socket is a very very bad thing to do, though he never listened to his parents and did it anyways.
*Air Bud was not a very good movie, the plot was too confusing, and he had a hard time distinguishing between Bud and the other characters.
* Just curious, are there little people that live inside of my radio? Do midgets that small exactly exist?