Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cell Phone Shopping with Sean Williams



Jermaine Dupri: Hey playa, is that Sean Williams over there?

Young Jeezy: Chyeah, he has been wandering in circles for about an hour now. Should someone help him

Jermaine Dupri: Not me man, I'm on my break

Young Jeezy: Hey pillow biter, go take your eye-lined, and prison boy-dropped soap hair over there and help him

Mickey Avalon: Good morning sir, can I help you?
Sean Williams: Whoa, (Giggles) aren't you the guitarist for Bon Jovi?

M.A: What can I do for you?

Sean Williams: Um, I came in here for something, was this the place that sells Slim Jims and Cherry Slurpees? Nooo. Um.......................OH YEAH MY CELL PHONE!

M.A: I'm the dude that's got what you need...


Cell Phone: HURT HIM SEAN.

Sean: (
whispering) shhhhhhhh, he might hear you.....(to MA) Hey man, ummm, I think my cell phone is broken, its been talking to me over a week now.

MA: Sir, Boost Mobile Phones do not talk, can I please see the phone (puts on lipstick)

Cell Phone: SEAN HE WANTS TO EAT YOUR BRAIN...TAKE THE COMPUTER MONITOR AND THROW IT AT HIM.

Sean:
(stares vacantly at Mickey Avalon)

Mickey:
Sir, can I please see it.

Cell Phone: SEAN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, HE IS A CEREBRAL VAMPIRE, THAT MACHINE NEAR THE COMPUTER THAT IS A BRAIN GOUGER. GET HIM BEFORE HE GETS YOU. THROW THE MONITOR!!!!!

Sean:
I have no idea what is going on

Mickey: Alright sir, welll.....

Cell Phone: Look Sean, if you throw that monitor at the clerk, I will make sure you get a huge bag of Funions and Fritos.

Sean:
Sold.....(whoosh)

POLICE SIRENS!!!!!



Officer Barbrady: Alright Sean, your coming with me.

Sean Williams: CELL PHONE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

OB:
Whatever Sean, now get on the floor.

SW:
Awwww man.

No comments: