Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Breakfast with the Hysterics- Fun with Youtube

So today instead of the usual Breakfast I wanted to post a few videos that made me chuckle over the past couple of days. You see I live on the internet, and some of this crap isn't sports related, but this is my blog and damn it I want an outlet. True there were some notable sporting events last night, the WBC ended, the Celtics beat up the Clippers, but every once in a while we here at MH go off on divergent paths and this will be one of those mornings. So hopefully you have speakers at work, and I promise there is no 2 girls 1 cup in the group. Enjoy.

The first video is sort of a geeky thing that I found very amusing. Some dude played RBI baseball to reenact Game 6 of the 1986 World Series. RBI Baseball is easily the best sports game ever created.



A couple of weeks ago Smarty Barrett posted a Family Guy video with Robert Loggia, I have never seen the Minute Maid commercial this refers to until last night. It is so fucking random and hilarious



Ok the following video quality blows and some dude talks in it but some fat chick freaking out over the ice cream truck.



Though I never owned Mario Paint as a kid, this is freaking awesome. And you don't have to go through 15 minutes of torturous Pam and Jim crap to hear it!



Well that is enough random shit to last me for the day.

2 comments:

DALE! said...

Are you cock goblins ever going to post again?

I've seen Mexican's looking for a sliver of a chance to clean shit off Dennis Franz' toilet after a 5 night bender work harder than you.

ballamiguel said...

Agreed. I can't take much more of this. I haven't been this productive at work in months. I miss you all terribly.