Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Senior Poster, With Work Piled Up To His Scalp, Attempts A Comeback

Totally swamped. No time to do proper posts. So I turn to my last option: Haiku. Here, then, my thoughts on current events.

Gimp At The Corner

Mike Lowell: Boo Hoo!
The mean Jewish guy hurt you!
Now go and hit dongs.


Homecomings

Tully Banta-Cain!
The haiku just writes itself.
Tully... Banta.... Cain!


The Ghost of Phil Esposito

Young Bruins storm league.
I still don't like Chirelli...
But results speak plain.


WBC Nightmares: Mothra

My shame is tenfold!
A curveball I must manage!
Ay! My elbow died!


My Name Is Izzo

Why yes, your honor
I did stick that stuff The Clear
Right up my behind


This is what one does
When one must survive a life
Buried in the Pitt!


He Was Called Rocco

I am a great god!
Revel in my outfield worth!
Oops, my blood cells hurt.


Franchisational Improvisational

Did he take the tag?
Cassel to Chiefs for some picks?
SHIT OR GET OFF POT!!!!!


Starbury

Give me the damn rock!
Are you deaf, motherfucker?
GIVE ME THE DAMN ROCK!!!!!


Ode to Leigh Teixeira

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
Bitch bitch bitch whore bitch bitch whore
Die and go to Hell.


-fin-

4 comments:

Cornelius Hardenbergh said...

What's wrong with Chiarelli?

A Pimp Named DaveR said...

I just don't like him. He seems to me to be an affected, standoffishly arrogant person -- a stereotypical Harvard prick, if you will. He really rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I cringe whenever I see him interviewed.

Raquel said...

Ah, sports blogging is
The most fickle daytime muse.
Bruins post to come*?

Leisure, I miss you.
Lonesome wait my Gchat friends;
I must work anon.



*not really

hcg said...

Oh wow, this got every one going - fascinating input mixed with a good read.