Monday, February 23, 2009

C.C. Sabathia's Personal Ad


Jolly SBM, 28, seeks Rubenesque SBF for possible LTR. Often told I look like Notorious B.I.G. or Shamu. Recent Midwest transplant missing home, but job keeps me NYC for next seven years. Money no object. Knowledge of NYC restaurants a major plus, as is ability to cook soul food. My interests: eating, mid-meal snacks, burgers, brats, fastballs, donuts and anything fried. You preferably are a BBW, have lots of free time (I only work every fifth day), drug free (especially steroids), know which restaurants in the city deliver, and don’t mind helping me tie my shoes or find my penis. Reinforced furniture a plus.

3 comments:

nfsffw said...

Exxxxcellent.
Prediction: CC and Burnett won't win a combined 35 games, like Moose and Pettite did last year.

Rocco said...

Solid work brother.

hcg said...

Very exclusive photo and article thanks for sharing.