Friday, January 2, 2009

Taking Losing to a Whole New Level




Yes, in case you are having trouble reading that, you football editor is:

* 7-20 in the MH Bowl Pick Em Challenge (lost the last 6 games, and 12 out of the last 15)
* In dead last place, and only has the possibility of finishing in 16th place
* IN THE .1 PERCENT OF ALL ESPN PLAYERS. JUST ABOVE PLAYERS WHO FORGOT TO MAKE PICKS


If you want to get in on kicking my ass in a new fantasy endeavour, MH is throwing together a Fantasy Football Challenge for the Playoffs. Just pick your players that you think will do well and stay below the salary cap. Join in the fun, and watch me make a complete ass out of myself again. Will I come in dead last place on the internets? Join up and see!!

MASS HYSTERIA'S PLAYOFF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHALLENGE




2 comments:

Shaun said...

LMFAO. I'm in that. My picks are sucking too, but at least I got a few of the big conf ones (USF, USC)

Boys said...

I don't even watch college football and I'm in third. Suck it.