Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Breakfast with the Hysterics




Happy Inauguration Day from everyone at Mass Hysteria. I turned on the news this morning and it looked like the Mall in Washington was already slammed with visitors, looks like its going to be a huge day there. Finally our country can move on from George W. the president that made Herbert Hoover look like James Polk, am I right people? Sorry didn't mean to turn into Dennis Miller there, but it was hard to resist. All of Hollywood has also descended on Washington, I am sure every left leaning star is down there to lend their douchey unnecessary, uninformed opinion to every camera that will catch their smile. No George Clooney, I don't give a shit what you have to say about politics, you are an actor with limited education, why would I listen to anything you have to say. But then again if Scarlett Johansson and that amazing, supple, perky, pair of...eyes told me to vote for David Duke I would.

Another mixed bag for Boston sports yesterday as the Bruins dropped a close one to the Blues and the Celtics pummeled the piss out of the Suns. The Celtics were all over the Suns from the beginning building up a 30 point lead at one point, and giving the bench an opportunity to play some needed minutes. Brian Scalabrine was starting again in place of injured Kendrick Perkins, and can I actually say "Scal looked good". Right now he actually fits into the starting 5 nicely, and is playing well with the minutes he is giving. AND YES HE IS WHITE, AND BOSTONIANS LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS WHITE AND WE ARE ALL RACISTS. DAR HAR HAR HAR HAR. And the Bruins, well since Raquel was abducted by Israeli Nationalists and hasn't been heard from since, they blew it. Um, they, well I didn't watch the game so really it would be unfair if I said anything else.

2 comments:

The A-Train said...

AND YES HE IS WHITE, AND BOSTONIANS LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS WHITE AND WE ARE ALL RACISTS. DAR HAR HAR HAR HAR.

I fucking knew it!

Cornelius Hardenbergh said...

There was a "questionable" (read: bullshit) goal at the end of the bruins game to tie it up, and the blues won in the shootout. Crap ending, all around.