Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And that's all she wrote...


Goodbye Jags,

From one of the few Boston College season ticket holders I wish you Adieu. Thanks for two great seasons at the Heights, but did you have to go out like this? I understand the incredible opportunity you had, but lying to your employer makes both you and BC look bad. And being a BC alum, there is nothing I hate more than seeing my alma mater look bad, which is as much your fault as it is Gene D's. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out pal. If you don't get the head coaching job in New York, good luck being the offensive coordinator in Detroit, and lets see if you can make Sam Bradford a viable NFL QB. But if you somehow miraculously do get the Jets job, I look forward to your pummeling at the hands of the Patriots twice a year. Bring on Frank Spaziani.

/I promise you this is the last time I am going to talk about BC Football until next August.
//Oh yeah, thanks for recruiting Dominique Davis. Asshole.

5 comments:

Pepster said...

Since only the "I'll fire you if you take the interview" part of the story hit nationally, what exactly the Jagodzinski lie to his bosses about?

nfsffw said...

Spaz.

Shaun said...

Spaz for head coach.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but this makes BC look like a bit of pussies.. Should kleenex send boxes of tissues to everyone in the program to help mop up the tears that every offended BC student, alumni, faculty member is crying? Cry me a fucking river BC - this is what happens to coaches that do well - DEAL WITH IT. They need to get off their high horse and suck it up. It's a compliment that one of their coaches was interviewed by a Professional team and actually speaks volumes for what he did for the program and was actually something BC should have taken as a compliment. Way to fuck that one up guys.

GHABB,Y~! said...

If Fulmer ends up at BC, he's sure gonna be piiiiiissssssed that there aren't any Krispy Kremes up here.