Monday, December 8, 2008

The World Outside of Mass Hysteria Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit


Blogs rule everything around me:

*Bottom Line Interview: Ask Kevin Youkilis - Submit your question in the comments! Um yeah Hi Kevin, was stomping on a wine glass at your wedding a good analogy to facing Royals pitching? [The Bottom Line]

*The Game Day Skate Invites You to FHF's 1000th Post Party - Here's to 1000 more, fellas. [Four Habs Fans]

*Pick One Challenge: Week Six - GHABB,Y~! finally gets his chance to say "Boobie" in a column...and blows it! DANIEL Gibson?!?! Come on, man! [NBA.com]

*Jim Rice, please listen to these words - An open letter to one Jim Ed Rice, blogger extraordinaire. [Red Sox Monster]

*Iron Ref Semi Finals - Ah yes, so our friend Evan over at Stanley Cup of Chowder is in the final four of the Iron Ref over at Hugging Harold Reynolds. Unfortunately, we can't vote for him until tomorrow, but here's wishing him the best. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]

*The Definitive Rickey Henderson: The 25 Best Stories of "Rickey Being Rickey." - I seriously cannot get enough of this. I've read it like 4 times and I can't pick my favorite...it's that good. [100% Injury Rate via FanIQ]

*If Wu-Tang Members Were NBA Players - And if you can name the NBA player mentioned in the last line of the song Triumph, then you clearly will appreciate this as much as me. [The Rap Up]

2 comments:

stanley cup of chowder said...

Thanks for the support Smarty.

That Rickey Henderson thing made my day. I like the one one where he framed the check and threw off the A's books.

Pepster said...

I love Rickey. You love Rickey. Most importantly, Rickey loves Rickey.