So I've been told to pick my top 10 posts of the year. Well after some heavy
10. Roasted that Dred Pirate Manny Ramirez.
9. Got loaded and posted at 12:24 on a Saturday night. Bad idea. Such a bad idea I did it twice.
8. Became very distraught about the Tom Brady injury. Somehow pulled himself out of the depths of depression to acceptance. Then realized Matt Cassel is fucking awesome.
7. Really, really really hates Virginia Tech. Makes all sorts of massacre jokes, but the Killer with a Superfan shirt never makes the internet.
6. Celebrated Halloween with Mass Hysteria by introducing the Hysterics to the comedic genius of GT.
5. Allowed the injured Tom Brady to guest post on the site and give his thoughts on the Patriots season. Mayhem ensued.
4. Liveblogged Game 5 of the ALCS with SmartyBarret and Co. Gave up on the game in the 7th inning, threw himself on the bed and came back to see the miracle win.
3. Found out that Trot Nixon is not a big fan of letting you stick your dick into anything with a pulse.
2. Wrote a really creepy love letter to Matt Ryan. FutureMrsHZMLS questioned his manhood after reading this post.
1. Gave the Hysterics a Patriots history lesson. Here. Here, here, here and here.