Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brett Favre is a useless human being



Fuck you Brett Favre. We all knew you were an over rated, washed up, drug addled Peter King masturbation fantasy. But did you have to blow this badly in what could be your last game? Jesus tap dancing Christ, 3 interceptions, and a gigantic epic failure against the Dolphins. You are utterly useless, go away, make some more Wrangler commercials and hunt moose or whatever animal it is that you shoot. Thanks dickhole, I didn't want to see how Matt Cassel would perform in the playoffs anyways.

And Phil Simms if you say that Favre is a Top 3 QB of all time again, I will mail you fecal matter.

Consider this an open thread for the night, post thoughts or angry rants. I will be around to unload some expletive laden tirades later tonight in the comment section.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You knew deep down he was going to shit the bed, admit it !!

DALE! said...

Brett Favre's best performance = as Warren in "There's Something About Mary"

Anonymous said...

first, if you're going to make some absurd statement that favre is an overrated QB, get the word right - it's overrated and NOT over rated. favre has single-handedly elevated the game of football and has brought so much joy to millions of fans. unless your team is playing against favre, it is hard not to root for a guy who gives 100% to the game every single time he plays. we can only wish that there will be another QB who will bring as much passion and enthusiasm to his game. we are very fortunate to have witnessed a legend play during our time.

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

Yeah you're totally right, I forgot about his passion and enthusiasm. I totally retract everything I have to say about him. I mean I calculated his guts and grit, but those two intangibles were missing.

Starting Aces said...

OH MY GOD, I THINK PETER KING FINALLY FOUND YOUR WEBSITE!

I've already told people that I had a hard time pumping myself to root for the Jets in this game (let alone the Jets led by Brett "Made Me Cry By Beating the Pats in the Superbowl" Favre).

I'm glad HE lost, I'm glad the Jets lost, I hope Mangini gets fired, I hope Favre re-re-re-retires, and I hope the "well at least we didn't let New England into the playoffs" the Jets feel is quickly replaced with a "DEAR GOD WE WERE BEATEN BY A TEAM THAT ONLY WON ONE GAME LAST YEAR" night terror.

shaun said...

You know, I actually thought for a while that Mangina would tank on purpose just to piss us off. Fuck the Dolphins, fuck the Jets, and fuck 8-8 San Diego for winning a shitty division.

Rocco said...

Here's my rant: I lost the MH fantasy championship cause I woke up at 1:03 and was too late to change my roster.

Boatdrinks said...

And I crowed too early about my college bowl knowledge. Shit.

Raquel said...

I don't even like football

nfsffw said...

Careful, Raquel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bea0E-spg