Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Breakfast with the Hysterics- Karaoke Edition


Props to the Deuce of Davenport for the find


He can dance. Sort of. He can sing. Well kind of. Love it or hate it, he is our starting QB Matt Cassel, ripping out his best version of The Right Stuff by New Kids on the Block. Don't rip on me if this is old news, because I hadn't seen it before so of course it was new to me. Around the 1:40 mark you can watch Wes Welker do a stomach roll that made me lose my lunch, and the other two players being Kyle Eckel (now on the Eagles) and Ray Ventrone. Even though he sounds terrible singing, there is something strangely hypnotic about this....

Final reminder Hysterics, Bowl Pick Em is still open we have 10 teams competing so far and it would rock my cock if more readers joined. (I'm looking at you Boat Drinks). And in other fantasy geekiness our four playoff teams have emerged in the Mass Hysteria Fantasy Football League. Our final four are Pepster and his homo-rific icon, Eat Seventeen Beers, Mathemagician, and Rocco. Who would have thunk, non of the MH Editors made the playoffs. Have a great Tuesday and just remember, one more week until Xmas Break...One more week until Xmas Break.

5 comments:

Raquel said...

For some reason, when this post appeared in my Inbox it generated all these Google ads in Japanese.

Rocco said...

At college they used to put postcard notices in your mailbox that said "You received a package that is too large for your box. Please pick it up at the counter."

And the other 10 of you should be ashamed. I went 0-14 last year! And you let me make the playoffs?

The A-Train said...

So, FMRA's 3rd round pick of the Chargers defense didn't pan out huh? Go figure.

Anyway, for Christmas if someone could get me a local sports team that didn't disappoint me on a yearly basis (and no, the Rochester Raiders do not count) it would be much appreciated.

Pepster said...

Me and my homoriffic icon thank you for the opportunity of making the playoffs in your fantasy league!

Anonymous said...

Shit, I forgot to do my picks. Getting them to you today!
Boatdrinks