Friday, December 12, 2008
at 7:54 AM Posted by BCHysteria
1. JaMarcus Russell= The Black Ryan Leaf
2. Al Davis is blisteringly insane. Though the Lane Kiffin press conference was a work of art that would make Salvatore Dali blush.
3. Darren McFadden has done absolutely nothing this year except whine about injuries and sit on the bench. Yeah and also thanks for introducing the Wild Cat offense into the pros after you showed how effective it could be in the pros. Ronnie Brown would like to thank you.
4. Barret Robbins suspended for the Super Bowl, nice time for his untreated mental disorder to come up. And the Raiders did a hell of a job helping him out. In 2005 Robbins was shot 5 times in a fight with police. His whereabouts are currently unknown.
4. Great job with Randy Moss, how is John Bowie shaping up?
5. The Tuck Rule- Waaaa, Waaaaa, Waaaaaaaa
6. Not having a single weapon at WR, except for Javon Walker, and like his best friend Darrent Williams he is now useless
7. Jack Tatum, merciless douchebag, who ruined Daryl Stingley's life, left him in a wheel chair and still feels no remorse. Once said ""I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault." Get hit by a car asshole.
8. The Oakland fans look like Gwar and Kiss made some sort of unholy retarded baby. You have gotta think when these "things" mate they use WD40 and motor oil as lube.
9. It was really sweet that you gave former BC sociopath Bill Romanowski another go-round, but you got what you deserved when he punched Marcus Williams in the face ending Williams career.
10. 22 wins the last 6 seasons COMBINED. Thats an average of 3.6 wins a season. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA