Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The World Outside of Mass Hysteria - Three out of Four Dentists Recommend It!



Here's what you're missing by being on Mass Hysteria all day:

*Non-Rookie Finishes Fourth In NL RoY Voting - Man, I had Greg Maddux as my dark horse too. [Vegas Watch]

*WINNAR - Rick Ross would beg to differ, Mr. President. [LOLjocks]

*Top ten first half Fantasy Football pleasant surprises - /Jay Cutler on the bench joke. [Top Ten Chicago Sports]

*Jim Nantz Is The Latest Announcer To Suggest A Fourth Down Spike - "NO. YOU CAN'T. IT'S 4TH DOWN." God bless you, Phil Simms. [Awful Announcing]

*A Day in the Life of Peter Schaefer - I loves me some Rhode Island. Mmmm, coffee milk. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]

*Pick One Challenge: Week Three - The person who wrote this definitely does not also write for Mass Hysteria. Wait, can diabetics eat sushi? ....I've said too much. [NBA.com]

It's 11/11, make a wish!

No comments: