Monday, November 24, 2008

The World Outside of Mass Hysteria - Not Suitable for Children Under 5.



The internet is a fun place. Observe:

*The Possibilities Are Endless - A look into the email outboxes of several baseball GMs. [310 to Joba]

*Up Your Ass, Joey Porter - Amen, fellas. Amen. [Patriots Daily]

*The Coco Crisp Trade: Change We Didn't Really Need and Can't Really Believe In - So Royals fans are not happy about this trade, which is surprising to me, mainly because I didn't know the Royals have fans. [Royals Review]

*Brett Michaels banged them and so can you! - I have not seen one episode of Rock of Love, but I am now interested. I mean, look at all these sluts! [Ramblings of the Unmotivated]

*Wakefield considering retirement - Really? I believe nothing until I hear it from Worthington P. Foxtrotty. Get him on the case! [The Bottom Line]

*An Interview with John Ziegler on the Zogby "Push Poll" - OK so before you say this isn't sports, this site is written by Nate Silver, one of the awesome geniuses of Baseball Prospectus. Also, I kind of love this site. [FiveThirtyEight]


No comments: