Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boston Sports Tonight - Live and Uncut!


Who needs a TV when you have Mass Hysteria? That's right, folks - tonight I'll be here live-blogging the entire Sox-Angels game, into the wee hours of Thursday morning here on the east coast.




Setting up Cover It Live now, let's check the FAQ:

Q: I am a dirty smelly hippie who is eating a tofu sandwich and has a "Make Love, Not War" bumper sticker on my hybrid car. Will Cover It Live work on my Mac?

Let's hope so. See everyone later tonight!

3 comments:

Stanley Cup of Chowder said...

If you haven't used CoverItLive yet, you are in for a treat. I took it out for a spin when I did my Olympic racewalking live blog. Why is it a 10:00 start when another East Coast team played today at 3:00? It just doesn't make sense to me.

The A-Train said...

Normally I'd consult my magic 8-ball, but I know this one off the top of my head:

Angels are hosting the series, the first game is on the west coast.

stanley cup of chowder said...

Yeah, I guess TBS wanted to show 3 games the same day. It's just my natural East Coast bias that makes me question 10:00 starts.

Don't forget to vote for Stanley Cup of Chowder in Hugging Harold's Reynolds' Iron Ref
http://huggingharoldreynolds.blogspot.com/2008/10/game-on-iron-ref-round-10-hot-streak.html