Thursday, September 25, 2008

Breakfast With The Hysterics!



So you know how people usually try to build up a base tan before going on vacation to a sunny locale? Well that's the analogy I'd use to describe the remainder of the Red Sox season. Jon Lester picked up his 16th win in his final regular season tune-up and Youkilis got all the ladies hot and bothered with his 28th homer of the year. That's why they call him KY.

Looks like all this Willis McGahee drama is finally closed, but how crazy was that shit? I kind wish this was on YouTube, I would love to see this supposed "video evidence." For those unaware, the Ravens sent tapes to the NFL alleging that a few dudes on the Browns (namely Andra Davis) were reaching up under his visor (!!!) and jabbing him in the face at the bottom of piles. The NFL ruled that there was no wrong-doing, but my guess is they're probably like me in that they hate when bitches start whining about "not in my eyes!"

So it's raining in Boston this morning, so I think I'm off to a rest-stop to propose to some chick. Crazy, right? I'll leave you with this tune:

4 comments:

Rocco said...

I always thought it was not in her hair, and don't mess up her makeup.

The A-Train said...

Once I almost got it in a girls purse (it was on the nightstand next to the bed)

I found this impressive, she did not.

SmartyBarrett said...

@ The A-Train

The most disappointing word in this story is "almost."

Pepster said...

@smartybarrett - Isn't that the most depressing word in EVERY story?