Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boston (No!) Sports Tonight!

I love when I get to write previews for nights with no sports. The Sox are currently playing the O's as Daisuke Matsuzaka (16-2, 2.82) looks to complete the sweep against Jeremy Guthrie (10-11, 3.57). It's currently 1-0, Baltimore. Oh, it's live updates you crave? GO DICK AROUND WITH GAMEDAY WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE TO YOU

So it's an off-night for Boston sports tonight as we all gear up for tomorrow night and THE RETURN OF NFL FOOTBALL!!!!! A quick bit of self-promotion, if I may: I'll be joining the boys over at Kissing Suzy Kolber to live-blog the game. So stop on by and read along with the fun as I attempt to bridle my rabid hatred of the Giants and not make jokes about the Redskins having smallpox.

In the meantime, I present the following for your enjoyment.



Sexy update: Baltimore is rull, rull turrible and managed to blow a 4-0 lead thanks to a series of errors. Excellent. Boston wins, 5-4!

3 comments:

Starting Aces said...

Two words, kids.

SLING

BOX

Rocco said...

Kinda sucks Brady's got a broken bone, huh?

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Why must you taunt me, Rocco? Why?!