Friday, August 22, 2008

The World Outside of Mass Hysteria: Will Schilling be McCain's VP?




* Curt Schilling answers the tough questions, including who will be the Republican Vice President. [Dear Curt]

* New Bruin Michael Ryder finds Boston confusing, doesn't understand why all the signs aren't in French. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]

* A look at the Red Sox pitching prospects who could be playing for the big team soon. #1 on the list should not expect a call-up for a while. [Sox and Pinstripes]

* I'm not going to even link a specific article; the name of this site says it all. [I Hate the New England Patriots]

* Babes love baseball. I love baseball. I love babes. Thoughts on instant replay. [Bases Love Baseball]

1 comment:

Rocco said...

-Is it hockey season yet?
-I'm from Buffalo and I could only wish the Bills were half the franchise the Patriots are. Everyone's cheating no one cares let it go.
-Is it the postseason yet? Pennant chase yet?