Thursday, August 14, 2008

There Are..... No Words.


You probably saw it over on Deadspin already.

But if you didn't......

J.D./Stephen Drew Slashfic.




I...... have nothing to say here.

/quietly shuts down his computer
/puts his computer in a deep hole
/buries it
/makes sure all his HTML tags are closed
/walks off into the sunset, never to be seen again

APNDR's Postscript: There is more. There is much more. Drew/Drew is only the beginning. I'm not even going to link it.

Today is the day that God died.

6 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

I QUIT THE INTERNET.

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

I will try to write my comment even though my keyboard is sticking with chunks of spew after reading this line

"
"Just fucking suck me," Stephen finally gasped, "fucking cock tease," and J.D. grinned, but leaned in and deep throated him easily, sucking hard and swallowing, humming softly.



/Head Asplodes
//loses faith in humanity
///wonders if Manny/or Boras wrote that as a way to get him out of Boston

The A-Train said...

later on tonight you're going to be sitting in front of your computer going "I wish I could quit you"

Like others on deadspin mentioned, that post should have been ER404, not um, every other post from the past week.

GHABB,Y~! said...

Well everyone knows this isn't realistic, because Gingers aren't capable of having sex. Their clown DNA keeps them from growing functional sex organs in a Darwinian way of thinning the Ginger herd.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

It didn't help that he couldn't be himself, couldn't just come out and say, "I'm gay and I like taking my big brother's dick up the ass."

Positively Fitzgeraldean.

Rocco said...

Disturbing.