Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Red Sox sign Braves OF Mark Kotsay


The Red Sox have just signed Atlanta Braves outfielder Mark Kotsay to a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Huh? Wha?

Oh. Sorry. Kotsay was dealt to Boston in exchange for Luis Sumoza, a 20-year-old outfielder for the Lowell Spinners who zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh my. Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet today. Where were we? Oh yes: Kotsay is batting .289 on the season, with 37 RBIs and 6 homers. His role on the Red Sox is expected zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

This is really bad news for Jason Lane.

Rocco said...

4:27 PM and no coffee yet today babe? Come on, who doesn't like Kotsay? Good to hear he's still in the league.

GHABB,Y~! said...

Note, FMRA's rampant sleeping has less to do with Mark Kotsay and more to do with the Rophynol I slipped her this morning. Which also explains the sore anus seeing spots out of her left eye. I'm a fantastic shot, what can I say.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Wow, I just saw this, and am honestly more confused than anything else...