Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What to Name Your Band?

So my girlfriend is in an a capella group, and they're trying to come up with a name. In about 30 minutes of work time, I whipped up the following possibilities:

I Stabbed Seal in the Face And All I Got Was This Stupid Tshirt
Daniel Benoit Was Supposed to Tap Out
Turdy Brown and his Band of Renown
Back Door Bob and the Puckering Ruby Starfruits
Songs to Euthanize Your Grandmother To
The Tuning Fucks
The Banging Forks
My Mouth Harmed Monica
Zubaz: The Band
A Capella for Max Casella
Magnus Ver Magnus-songs
We Don't Have a Band Name, But Some of us Have Tits
Billy Mays Sold Me Some Useless Shit
Rovery Rinda and the Smirre Bligade
I'd Like to Spelunk Your Trunk
Sic Semper Anus
Pardon Us, This Is Our First Time Making Noises With Our Mouths
I'm What Horsemen Call A Gelding
The Beatles
Barney Rubble and the Muff Stubble
Excuse me, That's My Uterus You're Elbowing
Eat a Bag of Richards
Exploratory Ladyfingers
Cocaine Lines off a Unisex Bathroom Urinal
Great-Grand-Milf Hunters
I Got Salmonella From the Dollar Menu
We Sing Better than Your Mom
If It's Yellow, Let It Mellow, If it's Brown, It's Voting Obama
I Once Jerked Off to the Pink Power Ranger
Diabet-us? More Like Diabet-you, Motherfucker
The Tortoise Shaving Hair
Grape Ape: Convicted of Rape
FUPAs Escaping from Elastic Waistbands
The Anal Wrath of Mickey's Malt Liquor
Less Instruments Than Dr. Mengele
Purple-headed Pickle Pannini (with Horseradish Sauce)
Free Beer (And Herpes)
Subject Verb Adjective (Prepositional Phrase) Noun.

Feel free to add your own ideas...

8 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Is Rockapella taken?

A Pimp Named DaveR said...

Word With A Number

(see... because there's so many bands with names in that form, like Matchbox 20, Sum 41, Blink 182, Stroke 9....)

Grimey said...

I Once Jerked Off to the Pink Power Ranger

Once?

Rocco said...

I got nothing.

SmartyBarrett said...

I have been looking for an excuse to share this site with the world. Thank you.

Pepster said...

Slut Puppies?

Comicbook Guy said...

My Sister's Panties

Sean said...

Here Comes Treble!