Thursday, July 24, 2008

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP STARTS TODAY!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S FINALLY HERE! TRAINING CAMP HAS STARTED! WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Too bad it's, like, monsooning here. I hope the players have people around to hold little umbrellas over them while they practice.

Anyhoodle, because we're all busy (like you should be too, you slacker), here's an old-timey football cartoon to celebrate the first step in the eventual glorious return of the NFL to our lives, and the reclamation of Sunday afternoons from [shudder] our families. To football!





***UPDATE because StartingAces is funny***
StartingAces: wait, new england has a football team? wow, something awful must have happened in february that made me forget it existed.
futuremrsrickankiel: no nothing happened in February
everyone was on vacation
punch was served
StartingAces: punch in the dick was served

4 comments:

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

Oh I see, you are writing football columns now. You asked for it, come October I am going to start writing about the Bruins.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

I'll believe it when I see it...

Pepster said...

Old-timey cartoons. Is that anything like the good olt-timey music, especially the Soggy Bottom Boys?

A Pimp Named DaveR said...

Who's Yay, dammit? And is he bigger than me?