Monday, July 28, 2008

One more chance to join TEH LEAGUE OF AWESOME


Due to unexpected bail-age, we have ONE MORE slot now left in the Mass Hysteria Fantasy Football League. I'd give it to one of my retard friends who'll sleep through the draft and trade me all their running backs for Matt Ryan, but that doesn't seem fair. So shoot me an email if you're down. futuremrsrickankiel (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks to those who've signed up already! As always, please include a sentence or two stating why you think you should be in our league... it's more fun that way.

2 comments:

A Pimp Named DaveR said...

Or pix of your big hard schlong.


Wait... I mean DON'T include pictures of your big hard... oh, never mind.

SmartyBarrett said...

This photo is so much like my high school senior pic it's scary.