Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Your Mass Hysteria editors are terrible people

Sent at 10:30 AM on Wednesday

GHABBY,Y~!: is it sick of me to wish that lester would have faced doug davis last night instead of masterson so we could have the Battle of the Cancer Guys?

futuremrsrickankiel: HAHAH I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING
we are a couple of fucked up puppies

GHABBY,Y~!: OUR CANCER GUY PWNED UR CANCER GUY

futuremrsrickankiel: omg
I'm truly saddened we did not get to experience that

GHABBY,Y~!: HE WAS LIKE MALIGNANT UP ON THAT BIOTCH, MOWIN HIM DOWN LIKE CHEMO SON
i'm clearly going to hell

futuremrsrickankiel: no no because they don't STILL have cancer.
you're fine
IM IN UR BLOODSTREEM
MESSIN WITH UR WHITE CELL COUNT

GHABB,Y~!: they could have one of the jimmy fund kids throw out the first ball

futuremrsrickankiel: we are fucking terrible people.





karma's a bitch

4 comments:

Rocco said...

As my friend Joe likes to say: "I'm not mean, I'm honest."

Rocco said...

/ bj in my word verification

Camp Tiger Claw said...

Let's not forget who hit the game tying double here people.

Mike "Handsomer Than Cancer" Lowell.

Pepster said...

You are awful people. Awfully funny.

I think we are all going to hell. Except, I am going in as a lottery pick.