Monday, June 2, 2008

I think I'm going to cry....




I am beside myself right now. My voluptuous, and sensual Asian love queen is leaving NESN, and my nights will never be the same. Hazel Mae or the Haze as I so lovingly called her is ending her four year stint at NESN at the end of June. This is probably the saddest I have been in a long time, its up there with the Pats losing the Super Bowl, the 2003 ALCS, and my grandfather dying it hurts that much. The way the words "Julio Lugo Error" rolled off her tongue was truly a gift bestowed by the gods, and well that body....I will keep it appropriate, she was magnificent. Her radiance could make my night, her smile could cheer me up after a tough Red Sox loss, Hazel Mae was magic. Boston fans can talk about the beauty and talent of Tina Cervasio or Heidi Watney, but there will always be a special place in my heart for Hazel Mae. I am just sad that I never got to know you better, I think we would have make a great team, but hey my phone is on. If you ever want to get a beer, catch a Sox game and chat about life I will be there. Just remember Haze, I will always love you.