Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boston Sports Tonight!


Nothin' doin' tonight, sexies. Sit back and savor the distinct old-man-ball taste of last night's win over the Diamondbacks. Maybe catch up with your significant other or spend some time with your kids. Or if you're like me and have neither of those things, go out and get faced. WOO! Either way, we all have a night off before the Sox head to Houston for a series with the Astros and Lance Berkman's Bat Of Destiny. Speaking of Houston, by the way, what we have to do to convince the MLB that every season needs to include some sort of "Juice Wars" where the Rays and the Astros square off at their respective juice-themed parks for the title of Supreme Juiciness? The promotional possibilities are endless.

Apologies all around, by the way, for some less-than-Hysterical slacking off lately. Life happens, you know? But the surgery went well, and although it's going to a while before my twin and I are used to living separate lives, I think in the end it'll be for the better. I'm still kind of pissed off that she got the good kidney, though.

Enjoy the night!

3 comments:

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

I know the internet has been abuzz with my whereabouts. Worry not, I am alive and well mingling with the tribes of the Amazon.

Pepster said...

What, now chatter about the Celtics NBA draft pick? At least they can't screw it up as bad as it seems my Heat are going to?

Yes, I know drafts are ridiculous to talk about since you never really know how it is going to turn out, but it is a good reason to get together with some peeps and drink.

Rocco said...

Was it the good kind of surgery?

I see the water cooler is still full of aluminum bat haterade.