Sunday, May 18, 2008

SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN CLEVELAND


HOLY CRAP

So sometimes basketball is ok


and sometimes it is great

AND SOMETIMES IT IS MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME


LIKE WHEN WE BEAT THE CAVS IN GAME 7


...We are all witnesses.
Please refer here.

No one plays playoffs ball like Paul Pierce, sluts.
NO ONE.

Sure, there were some casualties. Like my mirror, for example, which I punched viciously when Bron-Bron sank that shot in the 4th to bring the Cavs within one point, and which is now lying in pieces on my floor. Note to self: ouch. But it's all good. The Celtics are moving on, and the Cavaliers are heading home to cry in their protein shakes. BITCHES.

Now where is my goddamn Thai food?

5 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Someone bury this post... please?

Comicbook Guy said...

laughs.it's all OK, I was screaming at the screen. I feel your pain.

The Sports Hernia said...

7 games against the HAWKS and CAVS. How is this exciting? Pistons will bury them if they play like this.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

SHUT UPPA YOU MOUTH

Comicbook Guy said...

Yo, Sports Hernia
7 Games against the Pistons?....You cn't be serious.........
Looks at futuremrs and winks