- "Pop Rocks Explode Child's Stomach"
- "Ugandan Prince In Need of Money, Requests Bank Account Numbers"
- "Tupac, Elvis Living as Gay Couple in Hawaii"
- "Paul McCartney: 1942-1966"
- "Drinking Bleach Helps Prevent HIV"
- "Obama Verified Muslim, Related to Osama Bin Laden"
- "Copper Pennies to Cure Bee Stings?"
- "Vince McMahon Dies Inside Exploding Limousine"
- "Herald Employs Competent, Responsible Journalists"
Thursday, May 8, 2008
at 3:27 PM Posted by GHABB,Y~!
In the wake of his looking like a total joke of a reporter (though, really, do they have any other kind at the Herald) after the Matt Walsh tapes were found to not have Rams pre-Super Bowl footage, I figured I'd take a look at some of the other stories "broken" by Mr. Tomase: