Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Enjoy watching the playoffs at home assclowns.


(photo courtesy of zazapachulia.com, yes he has his own website)


Well at least they will have more time to pose with decrepit, saggy post-op fashion designers (man I hope they slept with her). It may sound petty and I know the playoffs are moving on but I can't help it. After watching these two dicks run their mouth, mock our team and fans there is something satisfying knowing that Horford and Zaza are doing the exact same thing I am doing tonight, watching the NBA playoffs on TV. Eat it, you shitheads should be elated that Joe Johnson and Josh Smith carried the Hawks to a game 7. Ok time to move on against the Cleveland LebronJames Cavaliers, I'll need to find a new target to spew my bile at. Wally Szerbiak I am looking at you.

3 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

I completely agree with this post. I think you made some really good points a...

...

/wipes drool off key board

Bas-ket-bawl?

GHABB,Y~! said...

I seriously thought futuremrs wrote this

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

Low blow man, low blow