Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boston Sports Tonight!


Just kidding. Nothing on tap tonight -- the Sox have returned home from their less-than-impressive road trip to gear up for this weekend's Interleague Play Kickoff BBQ and Fun Run, and the Celtics are experimenting with a heady combination of performance-enhancing muffins and voodoo magic to see if they can figure out a way to win a playoffs game on the road. OR MAYBE THEY ARE PRACTICING HOW TO SHUT DOWN THE CLEVELAND PICK-AND-ROLL. THAT WOULD BE A SUPER IDEA.

So kick back and relax! No sports on TV means I might actually go out and (gasp!) socialize instead of sitting on my couch in my underwear drinking Dogfish Head and shouting obscenities at my television. Wowza!

Have a good evening, everyone.

1 comment:

A Pimp Named DaveR said...

You should feel free to come by my place and sit on MY couch in your underwear. Or my underwear. Whatever floats your boat, really.


I'm pretty sure that counts as "socializing".